Improve your Company Brand Image by Using the Right Promotional Strategy
The right promotional strategy can either make or break your business. Promotions prove to be an effective tool, when it comes to reeling in potential customers for your products and services.
Targeting at the Right Audience
One of the key factors that lead to the success of your promotional strategy is the right audience. You might put in your best effort at promoting your product or service, but if it is directed at the wrong audience, your efforts will render no results. One way to go about this is to do a proper market research.
Understand what your customers’ expectations are and try your best to match up to their preferences. When it comes to your promotional products, ensure that you think out of the box and come up with creative ways to attract the attention of your audience.
Ensure that you use products that your customers will remember for a long time. You can go in for custom tumblers, mugs or bottles that your customers can use of a regular basis. You can have your company logo printed on them with a fun fact or message about your company.
The Power of Promotional Mugs
Social media is a powerful tool when it comes to increasing the brand image of the company. You can give away your promotional mugs as gifts for winners in contents organized by your company. You can even give these away as freebies for people who share your posts.
Keep the freebies to a limit. Maybe 10 – 15. You do not want to give everything promotional mug as freebies to your customers. You can even distribute these mugs amongst your peers and employees just to keep them feel appreciated and motivated. Existing customers can be given these mugs in order to show your appreciation towards them.
You can even distribute these mugs to your sales rep to share with their customers. This can help as a great ice breaker and can even help crack tough deals and negotiations.
Other advantages of going in for promotional mugs include:
- Customers readily accept promotional products rather than answering surveys and questionnaires
- Promotional mugs with attractive colors and designs are sure to capture the attention of other potential clients
- It can help build a good rapport with the customers
- It is a cost-effective option for your business
- It can boost your lead generation
- It can boost your brand recognition in the market
Making Your Promotional Mugs Stand Out
You need to create attention towards your business with your promotional mugs. Some tips on how you can go about this would be:
- Ensure that you invest in good quality mugs that will be durable for a long time
- Go in for credible suppliers for the mugs
- Work around the slogans and messages that you want printed onto the mugs
- You can even put a call of action in the form of your company contact details or hashtags
Giving away promotional mugs is a tried and tested strategy by most firms and is sure to gain new heights for your business. Promotional products help spread the word about your business to many protentional customers.